I didn’t take much notice of the Vogue ’73 Things You Never Knew About…’ series, strange for me as I’m I’m such a nosey so-and-so! But, I am noticing a few bloggers doing their own versions and thought it might be interesting to share.
(Written on Sunday 12th April)
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Yesterday, on receiving a photo of my newborn nephew.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I used to but now my dizzy migraines make it unreadable at times.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH?
Ham & Mustard sarnie.
5. INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER?
I would have answered differently a year ago but it’s Instagram.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I hope so, I need all the friends I can get!
7. DO YOU BAKE?
Now and again.
8. DO YOU LIKE FLYING?
Can’t fly anymore but I didn’t mind it in the past.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
Tesco’s version of Special K red berries…it’s cheaper, has less sugar and I can’t tell the difference 🙂
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes if they have laces!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU’RE STRONG?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
Before I was dairy intolerant it was rum ‘n’ raisin.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
Red…or pink if it’s dark verging on purple!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My best friend. She treated me appallingly but I miss the laughs and I miss her kids.
18. WHAT WAS THE LAST BOOK YOU READ BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS READING IT?
Probably ‘Room’ by Emma Donaghue.
19. WHAT FILM MADE YOU CRY THE MOST?
I cry at almost anything but it would be a close run thing between ‘Bridges Of Madison County’ and ‘The Lake House’; ‘Marley & Me’ was a non-stop sob-fest but mostly because I’d not long read the book and not long lost my own first Labrador.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Stir-fry turkey with leek, mushroom and zero noodles
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The sound of this laptop overheating again and hoping it lasts until I can get a new one!
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
I’m going to have to say purple! 🙂
23. FAVOURITE SMELL?
Nice smell: Mistletoe Kisses candle by Lily Flame.
Weird smell: Germolene.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My mum, making arrangements for hospital visiting.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Beach House. I can’t swim but I still would love to be near the sea.
26. FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH?
27. HAIR COLOUR?
Dark brown. It’s been pretty much every colour under the sun over the years though!
28. EYE COLOUR?
29. PUPPIES OR KITTENS?
30. FAVOURITE FOOD?
31. SCARY FILM OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST FILM YOU WATCHED?
33. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Sleepyhead by Mark Billingham
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
Used to be Tiramisu but probably Lemon Meringue Pie these days.
37. FAVOURITE ROOM IN YOUR HOUSE?
My living room. It’s where I blog, it’s where I write, it’s where I watch my favourite tv shows, it’s where I do my colouring-in for grown-ups, and, most important of all, it’s where I roll around on the floor for tickles with Stella!
38. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON FACEBOOK?
I think since 2007. The Lisa’s Life page is still relatively young though.
39. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COUNTRY TO VISIT?
40. WHAT WAS THE LAST COUNTRY YOU VISITED?
42. FAVOURITE SOUND?
A choir singing Christmas carols.
43. ROLLING STONES OR THE BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I’d say no but apparently I’m a half-decent poet.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Between Ely and Newmarket.
48. FAVOURITE HITCHCOCK MOVIE?
49. WHAT BOOK HAVE YOU READ AGAIN AND AGAIN?
Carnevale – M R Lovric.
50. FAVOURITE TV SERIES THAT’S ON NOW.
51. DARK CHOCOLATE OR MILK CHOCOLATE?
52. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE DRINK?
Cold: Elderflower presse
Hot: Chocolate Tea
53. WHO IS YOUR GIRL CRUSH?
54. WHAT WAS THE FIRST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA?
55. HEELS OR FLATS?
56. FAVOURITE BED TIME STORY?
57. BATH OR SHOWER?
58. WHATS THE HARDEST THING ABOUT BEING A MUM?
The vet bills! 😉
59. FAVOURITE BAND?
Go West, or, Take That as a four piece manband.
60. FAVOURITE SOLO ARTIST?
Too many to choose from.
61. TO BE OR NOT TO BE?
62. WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE OF YOUR AUTOBIOGRAPHY?
‘One girl and her dog’ of course 🙂
63. BEST GIFT YOU’VE EVER RECEIVED?
I don’t honestly know that I can choose just one. I’m a very lucky girl who’s immensely easy to choose gifts for!
64. BEST GIFT YOU’VE EVER GIVEN?
A close tie between one that I’m giving to a special little boy later today and one for his mummy.
65. FAVOURITE FRUIT?
Bananas for ease of portability and versatility.
66. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST PET?
A stray cat from the village!
67. FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
Haven’t played one in ages.
68. HOW DO YOU HAVE YOUR COFFEE?
As a soy latte.
69. BEST INVENTION?
70. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS?
71. BLOW DRY OR AIR DRY?
72. CHEAP OR EXPENSIVE SHAMPOO?
A mix of both.
73. HOW DIFFICULT WAS IT TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
A couple of corkers but not too bad!
Your turn! 🙂