I’ve mentioned before that I’m not big or great at beauty routines. Confidence in this area is rising though with the addition of the Veet Sensitive Precision Beauty Styler to my arsenal.
What Is It?
The new Veet Sensitive Precision Beauty Styler is specially tailored to gently trim and precisely shape your sensitive body parts, such as face, bikini and underarms.
- Quick & Gentle: Its cutting blades don’t touch the skin, so no fear of cuts!
- High Precision: dedicated accessories to get precise shaping and styling.
- Effective yet gentle enough to use on delicate and sensitive body parts such as the eyebrows, bikini, underarm, upper lip and sideburns.
- Two changeable heads that offer three different trimming options: one head for the face which includes 2-sided precision blades sized 16mm and 6mm for optimal eyebrow shaping, and one larger head with a 20mm blade for bikini and underarms.
- Accessories such as a styling cap, cleaning brush and a beauty pouch ensure the styler is always ready to use even on the go.
- With no refills required, the battery operated trimmer can be used time and time again for quick touch ups whenever and, wherever, you need them.
As you’ll see from the video, the Veet Beauty Styler is really simple to use, even for novices like me.
I’m not one for doing before and after snaps when close-ups are required, but, I’m pleased with the results so far.
I can also confirm that the Veet Beauty Styler has been used with good effect in all sensitive body parts suggested! Very useful for those troublesome hormonal facial hairs if you know what I mean. If you don’t…lucky you!
The Veet Sensitive Precision Beauty Styler has a MRRP of £23.99 and can be found at Boots, Amazon, plus all good supermarkets.
*I was sent a Veet Sensitive Precision Beauty Styler for the purpose of this review. All opinions remain honest and my owm. Amazon Affiliate link.